• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Reaction score
Interested in great deals on Apple products?

Our Mac-Forums Brief is a weekly email we send to our subscribers curating some of the best deals you'll find on Apple products and services. From headphones to online training courses, you'll see deals of up to 96% off, or more! You'll even see the occasional freebie or giveaway on items like iPhones or MacBook Airs!

Sound like something you're interested in? Subscribe to the Brief today! We'll never sell, rent or give away your email address, ever. All of these deals will be sent directly to you by Mac-Forums.

Enter your email add... ... Return to article to continue reading.

Reaction score
We'll never sell, rent or give away your email address,
Evidently they'll never let you unsubscribe either. I keep getting them no matter how many times I hit the unsubscribe link.
Nothing against the newsletter but I have enough c@#p coming in via email Thank-you-very-much.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You need to know the unsubscribe secret Craig. Tom documented it for us one time but I lost the thread somewhere. Maybe we can get him to tell us how it's done if he drops by and reads this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And ask Tom to pass it onto me also. Just not interested.

vbadmin

Admin
Reaction score
Folks--we apologize for any troubles you are having. We have confirmed that the "One Click Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of every email is working properly. If you click on that, it should remove you permanently from the list. If you are still having difficulties after following that procedure, please email us at [email protected] and we will investigate further. Thank you!
The Mac-Forums Team

Reaction score
Just tried it again...One Click Unsubscribe. Says I'm unsubscribed.
We'll see if it works this time.
Thanks for the help.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I believe the Mac-Forums Brief emails apply to everyone who is a member and has a valid email address. However, the Mac-Forums deals which are specials on hardware and software primarily apply to US members since the vendors are US based.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBA 2020 Ventura 13.6 M1 chip 251GB; iPhone SE 3rd gen 128GB; iPad Air2, 64GB
Just tried it again...One Click Unsubscribe. Says I'm unsubscribed.
We'll see if it works this time.
Thanks for the help.

Now if we could just get rid of that dang pop-up window that asks you to subscribe! Even with AdBlocker and a pop-up blocker that darn window shows up with every single click on this site!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Use Ad-Blocker Plus as a Safari extension. That will block it.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
AdBlock also blocks it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.