Does anybody know what Click.e is?

Reaction score
I keep getting financial and similar mail from different sources. When I unsubscribe it always takes me to click.e."sender". I also train it as Spam in SpamSieve. However, I keep getting new mail from new sources. I would like to do a general unsubscribe from all mail from this source but I don't know how to do it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
I keep getting financial and similar mail from different sources. When I unsubscribe it always takes me to click.e."sender". I also train it as Spam in SpamSieve. However, I keep getting new mail from new sources. I would like to do a general unsubscribe from all mail from this source but I don't know how to do it.
I never unsubscribe from any spammer as it just verifies for them that the email address is correct. It doesn't stop the spam, it actually increases it as the spammer now sells the verified address to other spammers.

As for stopping any given sender, that is pretty much futile, as the spammers use random addresses in the "from" line so the term "click.e" never shows up where spam filters can actually see it.

About the only thing you can do is to change your email address and close the spammed address down. That works for a while, until the spammers get your new email from someone and then it begins again.

OP
rbpeirce
Reaction score
I never unsubscribe from any spammer as it just verifies for them that the email address is correct. It doesn't stop the spam, it actually increases it as the spammer now sells the verified address to other spammers.

I'm not sure this is spam in the sense you mean. The emails appear to be legitimate in the sense they are financial marketing emails. I'm just not interested in seeing them. However, going forward I will just mark them as spam but not try to unsubscribe. That may eventually reduce or eliminate the emails.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
If the emails are from a sender I subscribed to, then I use the unsubscribe method. I usually get a confirmation email, after I "save" my preference to not get the emails any longer. When I know it's spam, I just delete the email.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
However, I keep getting new mail from new sources
#1 sign that it's spam. Legitimate senders don't swap around like that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.